Marazzi & Advisors hosted a delegation from the Welsh Governent "Llywodraeth Cymru” and a Scottish delegation representing “Scottish Development International” to evaluate each other's country opportunities.
Issues were discussed in new business and investment opportunities for both nations of which we summarize some key points of market attractiveness.
• Average cost of wages amounting to 64 % of London’s average;
• Lower cost of living of all UK
• Approximately 129.130 students divided on 8 university centers of whom 43,000 graduates a year
• Opportunity to obtain government support for foreign investment
• High market growth, especially in the last two years
• rapidly developing sectors:
• Free recruitment and training
• Massive State investment for startups, culture and digitization
Marazzi&Advisors team is available for further information on specific topics and areas of responsibility.